Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
Category Archives: Dining Out
Last week, I wrote about my undying love of tomatoes. Seven days and approximately 20 tomatoes later, I’m picking up where I left off. By now, tomatoes are prolific, and it’s like Christmas. Literally, I see red and green everywhere, … Continue reading
You don’t have to be Yogi Bear to love a picnic basket packed with a delicious family dinner or romantic meal for two.
First Friday returns to downtown York March 1, 2013, with a theme of Girls Night Out.
Learning how to set a table will put you more at ease in social situations where you might once have stumbled.
If you’re going on a fitness walk during your lunch break this week, what better way to get outside and away from your desk than at the York Fair? OK, so the smell of deep-fried Oreos and Twinkies might test … Continue reading
Registered dietician Allie Hardy says you don’t have to blow your diet to indulge at the fair this year.
Sarah Chain discovers her first ripe tomatoes in her container garden.
Last week, Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed confessed to cheating — she ate part of a crab pretzel at White Rose Bar and Grill. This week, Reed writes about how the challenge has affected her emotionally, not just physically.
Derek Myers of Glen Rock serves up creative dishes at the Yorktowne Hotel in York City. The 33-year-old executive chef oversees the hotel’s two restaurants — the elegant dining atmosphere in the Commonwealth Room, the only restaurant in York County … Continue reading
Smart Health Challenge Week 3: Jess Reed reflects on her schedule, how workouts affect time with her family
In last week’s post, Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed changes her fitness and nutrition routine. She eats veggies during Bunco night and follows through with working out. This week, Jess reflects on her schedule, and how it’s affecting her … Continue reading