Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- dairy free diet on Branch out: Find the perfect tree for your outdoor space
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
- York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Category Archives: Eating out
You don’t have to be Yogi Bear to love a picnic basket packed with a delicious family dinner or romantic meal for two.
Registered dietitian Allie Hardy predicts that fruits and veggies will dominate more during meal times and Asian flavors will complement traditional American comfort foods in 2013.
If you’re going on a fitness walk during your lunch break this week, what better way to get outside and away from your desk than at the York Fair? OK, so the smell of deep-fried Oreos and Twinkies might test … Continue reading
Last week, Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed confessed to cheating — she ate part of a crab pretzel at White Rose Bar and Grill. This week, Reed writes about how the challenge has affected her emotionally, not just physically.
Each Tuesday during the Smart Health Challenge, Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry gives her take on challenge winner Jess Reed’s progress and offer suggestions to anyone else considering creating a healthier lifestyle. Quesenberry writes this week: To all the nutritional … Continue reading
Last week, Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed found her sense of humor at a friend’s birthday party aka ’80s prom night. This week, Reed trains with Phases Fitness’s Mindy Quesenberry on video (and cheats a little on her nutrition … Continue reading
I have not been in the mood to cook recently. Of course, I fend for myself as a 20-something, so there’s no husband or kids to object if I happen to eat chicken noodle soup for lunch and dinner three … Continue reading
Just Cupcakes recently opened a new location at 9 W. Philadelphia St. in downtown York. The official grand opening will take place at 5 p.m., Friday, Nov. 11 at the store, which is adjacent to the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center. … Continue reading
Tweet I received this menu tip from owner Christy Delp: My menu this month will have gluten free Lasagna (rice noodles) and corn bread. It is wonderful! I also have avocado sandwich with vegetables, mushroom sandwich with sauce and many … Continue reading
So I had a chance to check out Deliciously Nutritious Cafe at Central Market with my mom and Ava. And while there might be a few things to tweak — remember, its only been open for a few days — … Continue reading