Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Melody L Smith on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Jodi Snyder on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Diana on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Green living
If you started your herbs from seed indoors earlier in the spring, or are stocked in the seedling department after visits to recent native and heirloom plant sales at York’s Horn Farm and MAEscapes, you might find yourself in the … Continue reading
However and wherever you are celebrating Memorial Day, try these tips to make the celebrations more environmentally friendly.
Look for multiple sprouts in your basil pot to maximize your investment.
Sarah Chain begins her container garden adventures by purchasing and planting her six plants in May 2013.
Sarah Mock shares tips for getting your hands dirty this spring and making your own porch planters.
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
Hearing that buzz might drive you crazy. Step away from the toxins, and try the natural way to beat pests.
Everywhere I look, there’s asparagus. Even out my own back window, in the lower garden, where we planted it last summer. That asparagus needs a few cycles before it can be picked, but that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy it … Continue reading