Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- dairy free diet on Branch out: Find the perfect tree for your outdoor space
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
- York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Category Archives: Green living
Abby and Christian’s big day is only two days away!
Sunday was the first day of autumn. Another growing season has come and gone, and while veggies will continue to mature in our gardens and the fields of area farmers, this time of year is more about harvesting than growing. … Continue reading
Even the most indiscriminate eaters sometimes overlook mushrooms. When people have food aversions, one of the most common reasons they offer up is, “I don’t like the texture.” Those who avoid mushrooms often cite texture as the main deterrent. I … Continue reading
Please don’t abandon me for continuing to suggest that you fry things. I know I started this column as a way to offer healthy and slightly different ways to serve up local fruits and vegetables, and I also know that, … Continue reading
When I think about making tomato sauce, I think about the dead of winter and the warm comfort of a huge plate of spinach lasagna or how not guilty I feel about eating a Stromboli with arguably too much cheese. … Continue reading
York College of Pennsylvania will screen “Shored Up,” which focuses on rising sea levels and disappearing beaches, at 7 p.m. Sept, 19, 2013.
No black thumb, I have a green one after two months with the Container Garden Chronicles at the York Daily Record!
Last week, I wrote about my undying love of tomatoes. Seven days and approximately 20 tomatoes later, I’m picking up where I left off. By now, tomatoes are prolific, and it’s like Christmas. Literally, I see red and green everywhere, … Continue reading