Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Do-It-Yourself
The Moms Club of York will hold a Creative Escape Day 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, at the YMCA Eastern Branch, 77 Shoe House Road, East York.
Abby and Christian’s big day is only two days away!
Sarah Chain researches how to tell when a homegrown cucumber is ready to be picked (and made into pickles!)
I think the cherry is often overlooked in favor of sweeter or more common fruits, like berries or apples. But sweet cherries have a fairly long season in these parts (early to mid-June through August), and who doesn’t love a … Continue reading
Sarah Chain celebrates her first harvest of Swiss chard and cherry tomatoes, plus more parsley, in this June 26, 2013, post.
Sarah Chain is thankful for the recent rains that are allowing her container garden to thrive in this June 11, 2013, post.
Last week, the strawberries arrived in my backyard. This week, they’re almost gone. We don’t have many, and what I didn’t turn into sorbet or cram into my mouth while turning the rest into sorbet were scavenged by the birds. So, … Continue reading
I love “just because” presents. Some women get jewelry or flowers. I get a basket of couldn’t-be-more-fresh, sun-warm strawberries. Life is good.