Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- April Trotter on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Rebecca on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Category Archives: Just for fun
Here’s a clever way to give a gift of cash. You need: Empty tissue box, 1 tissue, dollar bills, tape, construction paper, tape.
However and wherever you are celebrating Memorial Day, try these tips to make the celebrations more environmentally friendly.
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
I love when I have those aha recycle moments, when I see a use for something I’m about to discard. Such was the case recently with this empty tissue box. What I ended up with was an “envelope” to present … Continue reading
One way to make your life and your garden environmentally friendly is to plant native species. York County residents are in luck, with at least two native plant sales popping up in the coming weeks.
Check out another viewing of the movie “Fresh” and learn how to sprout seeds for eating during two workshops next week in York.
Smart blogger Brittany Wilson shares how to make a fun, cute and fast valentine with your kids.
It is hard to be green when the world doesn’t have that fresh hue, and the weather is going to be cold and dreary.
York College of Pennsylvania’s Sustainability and Environmental Studies minor will hold a screening of “Truck Farm,” a documentary in which New York resident Ian Cheney creates a garden in the back of his pickup truck, on Jan. 31, 2013.
It might be the winter, when nothing grows or is the shade of green. However, Downtown Inc is thinking spring. Go Green in the City outdoor event is set for Saturday, April 20, and the organization is looking for local … Continue reading