Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Melody L Smith on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Jodi Snyder on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Diana on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Body
Get a sneak preview of some great fitness gear to get you motivated, whether it’s to get ready for a wedding or to get ready for your bathing suit.
There’s no time like a new year to start a wedding workout and health regimen to look and feel your best for the big day.
Is your workplace a good place to be #fitatwork? Chat about it on Twitter this Wednesday, Sept. 12, at 1 p.m. with hashtag #fitatwork.[/caption] Join @corpwellness and me, @MissEClare, for a #FitAtWork chat this Wednesday at 1 p.m. EST on … Continue reading
Ever wonder how many calories you’re burning during a workout? Sure, estimates can be found in online fitness trackers. Or some cardio equipment at the gym can tell you your heart rate and estimate how much you’ve burned per session. … Continue reading
Smart blogger Leigh Zaleski reflects on her first month of “Insanity” with her boyfriend.
You don’t need to be an Olympian to stick to a healthy diet and exercise plan. Get inspired by athletes this weekend.
You can get flawless skin on your office lunch break with this easy sweet potato meal. Take it from Miss USA, she has a recipe. The beauty queen from Rhode Island recently told Shape Magazine that she loves sweet potatoes. … Continue reading
Each Tuesday during the Smart Health Challenge, Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry gives her take on challenge winner Jess Reed’s progress and offer suggestions to anyone else considering creating a healthier lifestyle. Here is what she writes this week: “At … Continue reading
Last week, Jess Reed reflected on her emotions. This week, she talks more about past physical and mental battles, including her fight against cancer. Read on, and offer Jess your support. May 28 First of all, I want to say … Continue reading