Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
Category Archives: Body
Maryland-based tattoo artist Vinnie Myers’ 3-D nipple tattoos have refined — some say redefined — breast cancer reconstruction.
A new film, “Decoding Annie Parker,” tells the story of Parker and Mary-Claire King, portrayed respectively by Oscar-recognized actors Samantha Morton and Helen Hunt.
Get a sneak preview of some great fitness gear to get you motivated, whether it’s to get ready for a wedding or to get ready for your bathing suit.
There’s no time like a new year to start a wedding workout and health regimen to look and feel your best for the big day.
Is your workplace a good place to be #fitatwork? Chat about it on Twitter this Wednesday, Sept. 12, at 1 p.m. with hashtag #fitatwork.[/caption] Join @corpwellness and me, @MissEClare, for a #FitAtWork chat this Wednesday at 1 p.m. EST on … Continue reading
Ever wonder how many calories you’re burning during a workout? Sure, estimates can be found in online fitness trackers. Or some cardio equipment at the gym can tell you your heart rate and estimate how much you’ve burned per session. … Continue reading
Smart blogger Leigh Zaleski reflects on her first month of “Insanity” with her boyfriend.
You don’t need to be an Olympian to stick to a healthy diet and exercise plan. Get inspired by athletes this weekend.
You can get flawless skin on your office lunch break with this easy sweet potato meal. Take it from Miss USA, she has a recipe. The beauty queen from Rhode Island recently told Shape Magazine that she loves sweet potatoes. … Continue reading