Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Quench winter dry locks with Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan oil mask
- Mother learns to love her grown sons’ many tattoos
- Chocolate Beet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing a lighter version of grandma’s go-to dessert
- Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements
- Fashion Panel: Alexandria Keener talks holiday outfits
Category Archives: Exercise
Sam Dellinger is hoping to gain more strength and endurance while losing all her excuses.
A lifelong athlete, Sara Day opened her Stroller Strides location, based at the York Galleria, in 2011 after her son Luke was born. She wanted to remain at home while contributing to the family financially.
YMCA of York Wellness Director Cori Strathmeyer demonstrates two modifications to strengthen your chest, shoulders, back and core.
Fitness instructor Lindsay Schultz teaches you how to tone your calves with ballet-inspired movements.
Pastor Sarah Rentzel Jones and Doug Barnett, president of the York Road Runners Club, offer these tips for beginner runners.
Owner and director Cathy Ankeny hopes to set the ground work for kids to grow into healthy adults
Get a sneak preview of some great fitness gear to get you motivated, whether it’s to get ready for a wedding or to get ready for your bathing suit.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at a recent Smart Magazine fashion shoot.
There’s no time like a new year to start a wedding workout and health regimen to look and feel your best for the big day.
Lifestyles Fitness & Weight Loss Studio will host a “Biggest Loser” challenge and donate money to the American Cancer Society.