Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Do you know an extraordinary woman in York County?
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
Category Archives: Medical
Diane McElwaine, oncology coordinator at the York Cancer Center, said it’s often a hard transition for patients to make.
Organizers of the York Young Survival Coalition Face 2 Face Networking said younger women who have breast cancer need different support than older women who also have the disease.
Maryland-based tattoo artist Vinnie Myers’ 3-D nipple tattoos have refined — some say redefined — breast cancer reconstruction.
According to the American Cancer Society, more than 232,340 women are diagnosed with invasive breast cancer annually. Of those, about 27,000 are women 45 and under, or about 12 percent, and approximately half of those women are postpartum, defined as being within five years of having given birth.
Funded by the U.S. National Institutes for Health, the “Legacy” study represents a shift in the focus of cancer research from diagnosis and treatment to prevention.
A new film, “Decoding Annie Parker,” tells the story of Parker and Mary-Claire King, portrayed respectively by Oscar-recognized actors Samantha Morton and Helen Hunt.
DIY and over-the-counter whitening could harm your teeth and gums.
Anna’s Amazing Race, now in its second year, will kick off at 1 p.m. May 18 at Rocky Ridge Park’s Squirrel Pavilion in Springettsbury Township.
Follow these tips to celebrate Health Literacy Month.