Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Nutrition
I know it’s bad form to start a food column promising to highlight a new ingredient every week, and to repeat (the only) one the second week, but I promise you, it’s worth it. I hope you liked the fish … Continue reading
Get ideas for Meatless Monday and learn about the trend of eating less meat for health and environmental reasons.
Being a vegetarian is easy! Ideas for meat substitutes and veggie variety that even carnivores will like
This month, I will have been a vegetarian for nine years. On Easter Sunday nine years ago, some college friends and I collaborated on a meal of Cornish game hens, homemade mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, biscuits and a large … Continue reading
Almond butter has a slightly sweeter, nuttier taste than peanut butter.
This recipe produces crispy slices of zucchini with hints of cheese and a blend of Italian herbs.
This fruit has a spicy-tart flavor and packs antioxidants.
Fruit is the No. 1 snack in America, according to a report by NDP Group.
A study published by JAMA Pediatrics says that adolescents and children consume more calories when eating fast food or dining out.
Add volume and shine to your hair without buying any extra salon products.