Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Nutrition
Forget creamy, cheesy dips that come loaded with calories. For your next party, try this lightened up recipe, instead.
This recipe for buffalo chicken bites is lower in fat and calories, yet still delicious.
I know it’s bad form to start a food column promising to highlight a new ingredient every week, and to repeat (the only) one the second week, but I promise you, it’s worth it. I hope you liked the fish … Continue reading
Get ideas for Meatless Monday and learn about the trend of eating less meat for health and environmental reasons.
Being a vegetarian is easy! Ideas for meat substitutes and veggie variety that even carnivores will like
This month, I will have been a vegetarian for nine years. On Easter Sunday nine years ago, some college friends and I collaborated on a meal of Cornish game hens, homemade mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, biscuits and a large … Continue reading
Almond butter has a slightly sweeter, nuttier taste than peanut butter.
This recipe produces crispy slices of zucchini with hints of cheese and a blend of Italian herbs.
This fruit has a spicy-tart flavor and packs antioxidants.
Fruit is the No. 1 snack in America, according to a report by NDP Group.
A study published by JAMA Pediatrics says that adolescents and children consume more calories when eating fast food or dining out.