Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Rebecca on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Category Archives: Quick bites
Being a vegetarian is easy! Ideas for meat substitutes and veggie variety that even carnivores will like
This month, I will have been a vegetarian for nine years. On Easter Sunday nine years ago, some college friends and I collaborated on a meal of Cornish game hens, homemade mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, biscuits and a large … Continue reading
This fruit has a spicy-tart flavor and packs antioxidants.
Registered dietitian Allie Hardy offers tips for how to combat calorie overload on Turkey Day.
Looking for healthy food ideas for Halloween? Registered dietitian Allie Hardy has you covered.
By Allie Hardy Registered Dietitian for Susan P. Byrnes Health Education Center Eating has become more than just a way to fuel your body or celebrate with friends — it’s become trendy. More specifically, the terms used to describe the … Continue reading
By Allie Hardy Registered Dietitian for Susan P. Byrnes Health Education Center Did you know that June is National Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Month? Celebrate by trying a new fruit or vegetable, such as okra. Okra is best known in … Continue reading
By Allie Hardy Registered Dietitian for Susan P. Byrnes Health Education Center Q: What is the healthiest sweetener according to the latest research in terms of calories, weight gain and natural ingredients? A: The term “sweeteners” can be broken down … Continue reading
I love recipes – especially if it’s a homemade version of something I already buy a lot of at the grocery store. I’ve been collecting lots of fun recipes over on my Pinterest page and two recent additions include Homemade … Continue reading
By Donna Boltz York Township personal trainer Autumn is a great time for fitness and to establish some training goals that will take you through the cool — and increasingly colder months — so that you will come out on … Continue reading
By Donna Boltz York Township personal trainer I’m off to the gym again this morning for a workout that will last 60 to 90 minutes. My current fitness-training plan tends toward long workouts to prepare me for a 24-day, 216-mile, … Continue reading