- Craving breakfast for dinner? Try this delicious dish that uses local asparagus and eggs http://t.co/4UfY9YQhEQ #recipe #nosweatyork 14 hours ago
- Encourage your children to get moving. @YorkYMCA will host a “Tri it For Fun” kid’s triathlon May 25 http://t.co/dJ4XB2Zxqz #nosweatyork 15 hours ago
- Dry your nails in a flash with this awesome trick http://t.co/9zNdBkgCen @OPINAILS @OPI_PRODUCTS 16 hours ago
Connect with us
- No Sweat, York | Meatout Mondays: Hummingbird muffins on Is honey an allergy cure-all? It’s up in the air
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Home and garden
Even if your outdoor space is just a concrete balcony, it can be a lush, welcoming garden with a little planning.
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
Whether you are looking to spruce up your landscaping or plant a vegetable garden with your kids, it’s easy for the first-time gardener to get overwhelmed.
Merely typing the words “dandelion greens” last week made me realize that I absolutely had to write a post on foraging. What’s more local than a locavore, you might ask? A hyperlocavore. A hyperlocavore who is also a forager is … Continue reading
Catch up with posts from Smart magazine for the week of April 7, 2013.
Soaking your peas will give them a jump start on germinating before you plant them.
During spring cleaning, do a visual inspection of the outside of your house.
Catch up with these Smart magazine posts from the week of March 31, 2013.
Grace Lefever, founder and owner of Sonnewald Natural Foods, released a DVD and 48-page field guide chronicling her Weed Walks, which focus on edible plants and flowers found in the yard.
Don’t pay for expensive garden containers when you can make your own to display pansies on your porch.