Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
Category Archives: Home and garden
Almost as inevitable as the Thanksgiving turkey coma is that most dreaded dinner party casualty: spilled red wine.
Kathryn White, owner of The Beechmont Inn Bed & Breakfast in Hanover offers tips for entertaining this season.
Lisa DeNicola, owner of Interior Statements redecorated Robin Eschbach’s Carroll Township home office.
Being neighborly can pay off when it comes to lawn and garden jobs.
Ultimately, the economical choice between freezing and canning depends on the product, and that’s a personal preference.
Wanda Stiffler, greenhouse manager for Stauffers of Kissel Hill in Hellam Township, said the store started rolling out minimal markdowns in July and August, and now items are starting to see more aggressive markdowns.
Major life events or life changes can break all the rules you have in place and resist the order you’ve worked so hard to create.
Learn how to simplify, downsize and organize while embracing the mantra “less is more.”