Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
- Smart Magazine | How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer on Create a decorative planter with leftover tile and a bucket
- yvette on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Nathan on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew
- York County Heritage Trust offers free admission for active-duty military, family
- How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer
- ‘Dig Into Reading’ with York County Libraries’ summer reading club
- Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Category Archives: Organizing
Bobbie Friedman says getting organized can help you free up more time to relax — even when you’re not officially on vacation.
Plastic, plastic everywhere! What to do with these plastic bags? Roll them up and create a decorative holder from an empty wipes container.
Create a hanging scarf organizer by attaching shower hooks to a clothes hanger, all for less than $5.
Organizing tiny spaces can be a challenge — especially when you have to share the square footage.
Bobbie Friedman, owner of Simplified By Bobbie, offers tips on how to tame kitchen counter clutter.
Picking out a tree for your yard requires a little more research, time and commitment than grabbing a six-pack of pansies for those planters on your porch. After all, this plant will hopefully be around for decades — not … Continue reading
Click on the images below for printable labels to help you stay organized in the kitchen, as referenced on page 17 of the May/June 2012 issue.
Jackie Sprout had some unique homework in March. Bobbie Friedman, owner of Simplified by Bobbie, asked the East Manchester Township woman to empty her pantry — a project that covered three tables in her dining room and additional space in … Continue reading