Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Organizing
Lisa DeNicola, owner of Interior Statements redecorated Robin Eschbach’s Carroll Township home office.
Major life events or life changes can break all the rules you have in place and resist the order you’ve worked so hard to create.
Learn how to simplify, downsize and organize while embracing the mantra “less is more.”
Bobbie Friedman says getting organized can help you free up more time to relax — even when you’re not officially on vacation.
Plastic, plastic everywhere! What to do with these plastic bags? Roll them up and create a decorative holder from an empty wipes container.
Create a hanging scarf organizer by attaching shower hooks to a clothes hanger, all for less than $5.
Organizing tiny spaces can be a challenge — especially when you have to share the square footage.
Bobbie Friedman, owner of Simplified By Bobbie, offers tips on how to tame kitchen counter clutter.
Picking out a tree for your yard requires a little more research, time and commitment than grabbing a six-pack of pansies for those planters on your porch. After all, this plant will hopefully be around for decades — not … Continue reading
Click on the images below for printable labels to help you stay organized in the kitchen, as referenced on page 17 of the May/June 2012 issue.