Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Melody L Smith on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Jodi Snyder on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Diana on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Garden
Look for multiple sprouts in your basil pot to maximize your investment.
Sarah Chain begins her container garden adventures by purchasing and planting her six plants in May 2013.
Sarah Mock shares tips for getting your hands dirty this spring and making your own porch planters.
Even if your outdoor space is just a concrete balcony, it can be a lush, welcoming garden with a little planning.
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
Whether you are looking to spruce up your landscaping or plant a vegetable garden with your kids, it’s easy for the first-time gardener to get overwhelmed.
Merely typing the words “dandelion greens” last week made me realize that I absolutely had to write a post on foraging. What’s more local than a locavore, you might ask? A hyperlocavore. A hyperlocavore who is also a forager is … Continue reading
Catch up with posts from Smart magazine for the week of April 7, 2013.
Soaking your peas will give them a jump start on germinating before you plant them.
During spring cleaning, do a visual inspection of the outside of your house.