Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Gardening
Being neighborly can pay off when it comes to lawn and garden jobs.
Ultimately, the economical choice between freezing and canning depends on the product, and that’s a personal preference.
Most home upgrades can be done with simple weekend projects.
Parents are building backyard playgrounds with twisting sliding boards, bridges, rock walls, ropes and towers.
Catch up with Smart magazine blog posts from the week of June 24, 2013.
Sarah Chain celebrates her first harvest of Swiss chard and cherry tomatoes, plus more parsley, in this June 26, 2013, post.
Lisa Grim wanted her 232-acre property along the Conewago Creek to be comfortable — a place where her kids and their friends wanted to congregate.
Catch up with Smart magazine for the week of June 9, 2013.
Sarah Chain is thankful for the recent rains that are allowing her container garden to thrive in this June 11, 2013, post.
Catch up with Smart magazine for the week of June 2, 2013.