Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Do you know an extraordinary woman in York County?
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
Category Archives: Money smart
The key to Black Friday is to have a plan. After you are in a turkey coma on Thanksgiving Day, surround yourself with those ad circulars, a notebook and a pen.
The most difficult part of establishing a family budget is creating the “buy-in” — convincing family members that the plan will benefit everyone involved.
Satoko Berg’s hobby saves quite a bit of money for the family when she creates items for her husband and boys.
I love iced coffee. I never fully understood addiction to coffee until I made iced coffee. Oh, sweet rejuvenation! I love you, iced coffee, on the trip to school and then again in the afternoon. It is a lovely arrangement … Continue reading
Before you cut the cord, there are a few things to keep in mind, said Lee Gierczynski, a Verizon spokesperson.
An apple peeler, corer and slicer makes easy work of getting your apples ready for turning them into sauce.
While consignment stores once faced a thrift shop stigma, women are now discovering their secret.
Look for priced-to-sell clothing, shoes, toys, games, baby gear and maternity clothes.
If you shop at BJ’s, Sam’s Club or Costco, what’s a good deal, and what isn’t? We asked local women to weigh in.
Sarah Mock has been learning how to pinch pennies whenever possible for years — and blogging about the process since 2009.