- Go behind the scenes of our latest photo shoot! Our model was a trooper -- see what she did for our summer issue http://t.co/V62q37VoiD 3 minutes ago
- Feeling crafty? Learn how to make shabby chic accessories to decorate your home http://t.co/RtOKQsFgua #diy @RealSimple @MarthaStewart 1 hour ago
- #ICYMI Cori Strathmeyer of @YorkYMCA demonstrates how to do lunges in proper form, with modifications http://t.co/jlyG3qhgJR #nosweatyork 2 hours ago
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Recipes
Everywhere I look, there’s asparagus. Even out my own back window, in the lower garden, where we planted it last summer. That asparagus needs a few cycles before it can be picked, but that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy it … Continue reading
Merely typing the words “dandelion greens” last week made me realize that I absolutely had to write a post on foraging. What’s more local than a locavore, you might ask? A hyperlocavore. A hyperlocavore who is also a forager is … Continue reading
Catch up with Smart magazine posts from the week of April 21, 2013.
I know it’s bad form to start a food column promising to highlight a new ingredient every week, and to repeat (the only) one the second week, but I promise you, it’s worth it. I hope you liked the fish … Continue reading
Being a vegetarian is easy! Ideas for meat substitutes and veggie variety that even carnivores will like
This month, I will have been a vegetarian for nine years. On Easter Sunday nine years ago, some college friends and I collaborated on a meal of Cornish game hens, homemade mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, biscuits and a large … Continue reading
Catch up with Smart posts from the week of Jan. 21, 2013.
Catch up with these posts from Smart magazine from the week of Jan. 13, 2013.
Catch up with these posts from Smart magazine for the week of Dec. 30, 2012.
Hanukkah will begin at sunset on Dec. 8 and continue through Dec. 16.
Do you have ideas for reusing Halloween candy? Brittany Wilson of the Weekly Record wants to know.