- Is Friday pizza night in your house? Make it a bit healthier with a homemade whole-wheat crust http://t.co/MddYtzR7io #recipe 4 hours ago
- The Container Garden Chronicles have returned for 2013. Check out the start of our annual office gardening project http://t.co/97C77lukWC 5 hours ago
- Sarah Chain writes about growing up and creating new Memorial Day traditions. How are you celebrating? http://t.co/tq3Eaf1cNE #ilyc 6 hours ago
Connect with us
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Melody L Smith on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Jodi Snyder on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Seasonal
Merely typing the words “dandelion greens” last week made me realize that I absolutely had to write a post on foraging. What’s more local than a locavore, you might ask? A hyperlocavore. A hyperlocavore who is also a forager is … Continue reading
Smart blogger Brittany Wilson shares how to make a fun, cute and fast valentine with your kids.
Unschooling mom and online editor Joan Concilio Otto talks about homeschooling through the holidays – and how relaxing doesn’t mean learning nothing!
If you’d rather not eat the candy your kids haul home Halloween night, but you would like to keep it around to decorate, a fast- and easy-to-make candy and ribbon wreath might be what the dentist ordered. What you’ll … Continue reading
Do you have ideas for reusing Halloween candy? Brittany Wilson of the Weekly Record wants to know.
In case you haven’t noticed, or have had the luxury of not leaving your house for the past week, it’s been ridiculously hot outside. Like, I-don’t-want-to-go-anywhere-near-my-kitchen hot. So, instead of forcing your A/C to battle it out with your stove, … Continue reading
Smart magazine offers a few recipe ideas to make use of summer’s bountiful produce.
York County offers plenty of farms and orchards where you can pick your own berries this summer.
From finding a theme to a layout that sparks mingling, here are some fun outdoor summer party planning tips