Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Fashion Panel
The best part about consignment stores is that items usually resell for about half of the retail price, so you’re able to get more for your money.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, Hilary Arthur didn’t look in her closet for what was missing, but instead wanted to pay homage to those essential pieces she is grateful to call her own.
Hats we love for winter.
How to stay chic in chilly weather.
Here is what some ladies of our Fashion Panel are most excited about this coming season.
Smart Fashion Panel reveals its favorite shoes.
Find out how to cure your fashion mistakes.
When most people reflect on the glamour of the 1940s, they conjure up visions of pin-up girls, hot cars and Elvis from years ago. However, this culture is anything but past. In fact, it was alive and well at the Mode … Continue reading
What are you going to wear to that wedding or party? Here are some suggestions.
Smart’s Fashion Panel gives tips on how to change your daily hairstyle routine.