Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
Category Archives: Hair
Hats we love for winter.
PRIMP the Runway Fashion Event and Food Drive will start at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 17th at Wisehaven Ballroom, on East Prospect Street in York.
Here’s our favorite looks from the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards.
It’s possible to avoid a cringe-worthy bill at the salon without sacrificing professional care.
When most people reflect on the glamour of the 1940s, they conjure up visions of pin-up girls, hot cars and Elvis from years ago. However, this culture is anything but past. In fact, it was alive and well at the Mode … Continue reading
Smart’s Fashion Panel gives tips on how to change your daily hairstyle routine.
Although women of today are practically barraged with beauty choices, few would consider trading their routines for the regimens of yesteryear.
Find out what makeup and moisturizer our Fashion Panel uses and loves.
If your summer hair routine goes something like this: Wash hair, comb hair, pull hair back into ponytail and repeat — it’s time to shake things up.