Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Category Archives: Talking food
York College of Pennsylvania will screen the hunger documentary “A Place at the Table” at 6 p.m. May 8, 2013, in the Collegiate Performing Arts Center.
Use these colorful kitchen gadgets to help preparing your holiday feasts a little more fun.
Pumpkin spice lattes are a much-beloved fall treat. But do you love the stains you get from drinking teas and coffees? Find out what to do to keep your grin from turning yellow as fall leaves. [/caption] Love pumpkin spice … Continue reading
Do you have ideas for reusing Halloween candy? Brittany Wilson of the Weekly Record wants to know.
Is your workplace a good place to be #fitatwork? Chat about it on Twitter this Wednesday, Sept. 12, at 1 p.m. with hashtag #fitatwork.[/caption] Join @corpwellness and me, @MissEClare, for a #FitAtWork chat this Wednesday at 1 p.m. EST on … Continue reading
According to MarthaStewart.com, pinzinomio is “Italian-style crudites. … Guests dip vegetables in olive oil, then sprinkle them with seasoned salt.” Traditionally, in Italy, pinzinomio is served as hors’ devours, usually consisting of carrots, celery, trimmed radishes and fennel, with a … Continue reading
You can get flawless skin on your office lunch break with this easy sweet potato meal. Take it from Miss USA, she has a recipe. The beauty queen from Rhode Island recently told Shape Magazine that she loves sweet potatoes. … Continue reading
Memorial Day on Monday gives most of us a three-day weekend, and there’s plenty going on to commemorate the veterans who’ve died in U.S. wars. You can find a listing of York County Memorial Day services and events here, but … Continue reading
Last year while helping on at the CSA farm, I overheard one of the workers, Emily, and boss lady Beth talking about seasonal allergies. All the workers chimed in during our small break. We might love plants and the outdoors, … Continue reading
Can makeup be good enough to eat? Maybe but what about all of the lab rats, bunnies, and incomprehensible ingredient lists out there? Some brands are creating new images of what “natural” is– marketing products with organic ingredients to answer … Continue reading