- Have extra asparagus? Go ahead and indulge with these beer-battered fritters - we won't tell http://t.co/DshQDUwAJX @4loveofaspargus #recipe 16 minutes ago
- Are you new to #gardening? Find out what tools you need to grow a bounty of veggies this summer. http://t.co/qRBA6vswoL @Garden_Therapy 1 hour ago
- Check out the great DIY projects local brides pulled off on a budget (thanks for the photos, @susqphoto!) http://t.co/muWAVzc1bD @Pinterest 2 hours ago
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Category Archives: Things to do
Pennsylvania State Police will offer free child safety seat inspections in York County May 20 and Adams County May 28, 2013.
Don’t forget that Mother’s Day is Sunday. Here are a few ways to pamper the special lady in your life.
Shrewsbury Township blogger and mother of three, Cara Achterberg, is beginning an online book club this month through her blog, Kid Friendly Organic Life.
Catch up with these Smart posts from the week of April 28, 2013.
The weather is getting warmer, which means its the perfect time to step outside and put your observation skills to work.
Anna’s Amazing Race, now in its second year, will kick off at 1 p.m. May 18 at Rocky Ridge Park’s Squirrel Pavilion in Springettsbury Township.
Catch up with Smart magazine posts from the week of April 21, 2013.
Celebrate National Park Week April 20-28, 2013, with free admission to the parks April 22-26 — including Gettysburg National Military Park.
The York chapter of the National Organization for Women will accept applications for the 2013 Mae Millstone — York NOW Scholarship through April 30, 2013.
The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile will stop in Spring Grove and Shrewsbury April 28, 2013.