Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Classes
York Daily Record/Sunday News journalists will bring the NewsVroom to Martin Library March 13, 2013, for a session on best blogging practices.
This time of year is hard for those who have lost a loved one, no matter how much time has passed.
The York YMCA will host a BODYCOMBAT-thon Oct 14, 2012, in York, to benefit the LIVESTRONG at the YMCA cancer survivor program.
Enter Smart magazine’s seasonal recipe contest or summer photo contest.
Tennis for Kids offers a free summer camp for children in York and Adams counties through July 27.
Just in time for produce season, the Osher Lifelong Learning Institutewill offer a class to teach you how to jazz up salads. Chef Dani Sanders will lead Interesting Salads at 9 a.m. to noon May 22 at YorKitchen, 37 W. … Continue reading
Wellness and nutrition consultant Kim Jeter will host a free class about anti-inflammatory foods and supplements at 6:20 p.m. Sept 21. at Sheaffer Family Chiropractic, 804 Loucks Road in York. To reserve a seat, call 843-9355.