Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Category Archives: Things to make
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
I love when I have those aha recycle moments, when I see a use for something I’m about to discard. Such was the case recently with this empty tissue box. What I ended up with was an “envelope” to present … Continue reading
Catch up with Smart magazine posts from the week of March 17, 2013.
Sarah Chain shows you how to create yarn eggs for Easter in this Smart tip video created March 22, 2013.
Try this egg-bounce experiment, but be aware — York resident Larry Ruth says it only works on the first day of spring.
Plastic, plastic everywhere! What to do with these plastic bags? Roll them up and create a decorative holder from an empty wipes container.
A do-it-yourself tutorial on book-page paper flowers inspired Abby to get crafty while at home this week.
Smart blogger Brittany Wilson shares how to make a fun, cute and fast valentine with your kids.
Create a hanging scarf organizer by attaching shower hooks to a clothes hanger, all for less than $5.