Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Tip
Learn how to dry your nail polish in five minutes.
It might have started as sniffles or a sore throat. What do you do as a preventative or to relieve illness when seasonal allergies attack? Try these homeopathic remedies.
Sarah Chain shows you how to create yarn eggs for Easter in this Smart tip video created March 22, 2013.
Learn how to turn decorative chopsticks into a piece of kitchen art.
Leigh Zaleski shares how the structure of counting calories has spread into other areas of her life.
Smart blogger Brittany Wilson shares how to make a fun, cute and fast valentine with your kids.
Master flawless day and intense evening looks with industry secrets from Shortino’s Salon and Spa makeup artist Susan Taylor.
I am very happy with this month’s Birchbox. It is filled with plenty of little items I know I will use until I’m squeezing the bottle for the last drop. And while this doesn’t happen for me very often — … Continue reading