Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Finding the time to make Christmas cookies each year on Be the star of your church or work cookie swap
- Smart Magazine | Spice up cookie swaps with Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites on Be the star of your church or work cookie swap
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: How to survive your office holiday party on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: How to survive your office holiday party on Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Dianne on Quench winter dry locks with Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan oil mask
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Tips
Read by tapping!
Wedding bells are ringing, and your DIY projects are driving you insane. Here is an easy project for a personal touch: wine-cork boutonnieres
Create these cute, framed pieces of art while teaching your children geography.
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
Learn how to dry your nail polish in five minutes.
Catch up with these Smart posts from the week of April 28, 2013.
Merely typing the words “dandelion greens” last week made me realize that I absolutely had to write a post on foraging. What’s more local than a locavore, you might ask? A hyperlocavore. A hyperlocavore who is also a forager is … Continue reading
Catch up with Smart magazine posts from the week of April 21, 2013.
It might have started as sniffles or a sore throat. What do you do as a preventative or to relieve illness when seasonal allergies attack? Try these homeopathic remedies.
Catch up with posts from Smart magazine for the week of April 7, 2013.