Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Do you know an extraordinary woman in York County?
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
Category Archives: How to
Get five tips on how to stay sane through the holiday travel season.
In lieu of Christmas gifts this year, the boyfriend and I decided to go on a fun trip instead. Our chosen destination? Walt Disney World. I’ve never been, so there’s a chance I may be the crazy 20-something pushing small … Continue reading
I love getting away for a vacation every now and then, but I hate leaving behind my pets. Sweet Dee (the cat) is pretty self-sufficient. Give her some extra food and water for the weekend and she’s fine. In fact, … Continue reading
I knew when I started working on Explorer’s Backpack that there would come a time when I would post about (gulp) bedbugs. Nothing creeps me out more than creepy crawlies, especially ones that like to come home with you. Ick! … Continue reading
If you’re planning on traveling anywhere outside of the U.S. and don’t have a passport, I suggest you get on it. Here’s some help/info to get you started. You have two options, the passport book or the passport card. -Passport … Continue reading
… what? I’m always amazed by how many people I meet (some of them campers themselves) who have never heard of mountain pies. Me, I grew up with the hot pies cooked between two slices of bread inside a hot … Continue reading
When you’re about to go insane in the car with your kids, there isn’t much you can do. Savvy moms can plan ahead to ward off some of the chaos and unhappiness by visiting www.momsminivan.com. There, you’ll find a variety … Continue reading
With some airlines charging fees to check any bags — and charging even heftier fees for overweight bags, it pays to do all you can to avoid shelling out more cash than you need to if you can’t cut it … Continue reading
Check out this story I wrote for the newest issue of YDR’s Smart magazine. It’s all about how to pack for — and survive (yes, maybe even enjoy) a long road trip. It includes a checklist of items to bring, … Continue reading