Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
Category Archives: Tutorials
I love when I have those aha recycle moments, when I see a use for something I’m about to discard. Such was the case recently with this empty tissue box. What I ended up with was an “envelope” to present … Continue reading
A do-it-yourself tutorial on book-page paper flowers inspired Abby to get crafty while at home this week.
Like many women, I like fashion and looking nice. But my weakness has never been for expensive handbags, designer labels or a department store-sized shoe collection. My weakness is jewelry. It doesn’t have to be pricey, but a new bauble, … Continue reading
Make a beautiful flower arrangement in a vase by following these five steps.
Want to use a stability ball for an office chair? Check out these ergonomics tips and exercise ideas
Interested in using a stability ball instead of a desk chair? Make sure you are doing it properly.
The boyfriend and I just bought our first house, which means I’ve been slowly chipping away at my first effort at decorating something that’s my own. My Master Plan ™ was to use light gray accents throughout the house to … Continue reading
Don’t make me rip up my proud-natural-brunette card, but questions about blondes OR redheads having more fun sometimes plague me. Maybe it would be nice to change up my appearance with auburn or golden strands. Celebrities like Katy Perry and … Continue reading
I frequent York watering holes on weekends for dates, to meet friends and to listen to live music. Never in a million years did I think I would stumble onto a craft idea while at a bar. (I’m just … Continue reading
The White Rose Cake Decorators will hold the 33rd Annual Sugar Arts Competition and Live Cake Challenge 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 5 in the York County School of Technology cafeteria, 2179 S. Queen St., York Township. The theme … Continue reading