Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Stephanie Hartlaub on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Lace Zeigler on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
- Smart Magazine | How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer on Create a decorative planter with leftover tile and a bucket
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Video
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
It might have started as sniffles or a sore throat. What do you do as a preventative or to relieve illness when seasonal allergies attack? Try these homeopathic remedies.
Sarah Chain shows you how to create yarn eggs for Easter in this Smart tip video created March 22, 2013.
Plastic, plastic everywhere! What to do with these plastic bags? Roll them up and create a decorative holder from an empty wipes container.
Create a hanging scarf organizer by attaching shower hooks to a clothes hanger, all for less than $5.
It is the holiday season, and there is always that one person that your present ideas allude you. If you have a creative side and a few bucks, you can make personalized mugs for gifts!
This fun, festive treat that will be sure to please your youngest holiday guests.
Like many women, I like fashion and looking nice. But my weakness has never been for expensive handbags, designer labels or a department store-sized shoe collection. My weakness is jewelry. It doesn’t have to be pricey, but a new bauble, … Continue reading
Sarah Chain welcomes fall by showing a few ways to wear a scarf, depending on its length or weight.