Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Category Archives: Video
Wedding bells are ringing, and your DIY projects are driving you insane. Here is an easy project for a personal touch: wine-cork boutonnieres
Create these cute, framed pieces of art while teaching your children geography.
Here’s a clever way to give a gift of cash. You need: Empty tissue box, 1 tissue, dollar bills, tape, construction paper, tape.
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
It might have started as sniffles or a sore throat. What do you do as a preventative or to relieve illness when seasonal allergies attack? Try these homeopathic remedies.
Sarah Chain shows you how to create yarn eggs for Easter in this Smart tip video created March 22, 2013.
Plastic, plastic everywhere! What to do with these plastic bags? Roll them up and create a decorative holder from an empty wipes container.
Create a hanging scarf organizer by attaching shower hooks to a clothes hanger, all for less than $5.
It is the holiday season, and there is always that one person that your present ideas allude you. If you have a creative side and a few bucks, you can make personalized mugs for gifts!