Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Allie Hardy
Eat fruits and vegetables in a variety of colors to shield your ticker from heart disease and stroke.
This fruit has a spicy-tart flavor and packs antioxidants.
Registered dietitian Allie Hardy predicts that fruits and veggies will dominate more during meal times and Asian flavors will complement traditional American comfort foods in 2013.
Registered dietitian Allie Hardy offers tips for how to combat calorie overload on Turkey Day.
Looking for healthy food ideas for Halloween? Registered dietitian Allie Hardy has you covered.
The USDA’s Meat Labeling Law took effect in March 2012. Here’s what you need to know.
Registered dietician Allie Hardy says you don’t have to blow your diet to indulge at the fair this year.
By Allie Hardy Registered Dietitian for Susan P. Byrnes Health Education Center Eating has become more than just a way to fuel your body or celebrate with friends — it’s become trendy. More specifically, the terms used to describe the … Continue reading
Do you get enough calcium? The mineral isn’t just in dairy. Check out these calcium-rich foods to meet your Recommended Daily Allowance.