Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: apples
I don’t know what came upon me that I needed to make apple butter Tuesday night. I never ate the stuff as a kid, even though I was guaranteed to find it at nearly every restaurant, holiday dinner and jam-tasting … Continue reading
An apple peeler, corer and slicer makes easy work of getting your apples ready for turning them into sauce.
This fun, festive treat that will be sure to please your youngest holiday guests.
Kids can vote for their favorite apple variety through Nov. 6.
Enjoy outdoor activities this weekend in York County.
Pennsylvania ranks as one of the top six apple-producing states in the nation, making it an ideal place to pick your own apples, and you can choose from more than 20 varieties.
Packing an apple in my lunchbag for a midday snack has always presented problems for me. I feel messy biting into one, but apples turn brown if you cut them up too far in advance. I tried the fabulous idea … Continue reading