- Craving breakfast for dinner? Try this delicious dish that uses local asparagus and eggs http://t.co/4UfY9YQhEQ #recipe #nosweatyork 10 hours ago
- Encourage your children to get moving. @YorkYMCA will host a “Tri it For Fun” kid’s triathlon May 25 http://t.co/dJ4XB2Zxqz #nosweatyork 11 hours ago
- Dry your nails in a flash with this awesome trick http://t.co/9zNdBkgCen @OPINAILS @OPI_PRODUCTS 12 hours ago
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: april trotter
Before you and your family hightail it outside, catch up with Smart and check out what we’ve been up to this week.
Comment with your favorite local beer for a chance to win Susquehanna Ale Trail Passport Event tickets
The Susquehanna Ale Trail will host a Passport Event that includes 13 breweries and one distillery in York, Lancaster, Dauphin and Franklin counties.
In the past, Smart editor April Trotter says she has been lazy when friends took the plunge into parenthood.
Spruce up your entryway with a holiday-themed wreath made of fabric scraps.
Fill the downtime after the wrapping-paper frenzy and Christmas dinner with a few Smart ideas.
From cellphones to thank-you cards to table settings, you’ll find all the do’s and don’ts inside this issue of Smart.
Smart editor April Trotter completed her first 5K race last weekend outside of Baltimore.
This fun, festive treat that will be sure to please your youngest holiday guests.
Find out what went on behind the scenes to make this issue happen.