Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Ashley May
If you’re in attendance tonight or throughout the week, share your thoughts on social media using the hashtag #BoutiqueWeek
Master flawless day and intense evening looks with industry secrets from Shortino’s Salon and Spa makeup artist Susan Taylor.
Find out what went on behind the scenes to make this issue happen.
Learn how to stay warm this winter without looking like a marshmallow.
Find out how much the Smart style mavens are willing to spend to look good.
Pumpkin spice lattes are a much-beloved fall treat. But do you love the stains you get from drinking teas and coffees? Find out what to do to keep your grin from turning yellow as fall leaves. [/caption] Love pumpkin spice … Continue reading
Smart beauty bloggers share their must-have items for long flights and car rides.
What are the rules for transitioning your wardrobe from summer to fall? Hint: It’s not no white after Labor Day
Finding the right kind of clothes and accessories to wear between seasons can be tough. Heavy sweaters and flimsy flip flops can both be unseasonal, depending on what kind of whimsical fall temperatures we’re having. So, what to wear? And … Continue reading
Celebrities love maxi dresses. But what do you think of the style when it comes to those of us that are height challenged? Smart bloggers weigh on on this possible fashion faux pas.