- Dry your nails in a flash with this awesome trick http://t.co/9zNdBkgCen @OPINAILS @OPI_PRODUCTS 54 minutes ago
- We want to know: What does your family look like? Send us a picture. http://t.co/rvIXbgGZmZ 1 hour ago
- Show us your green thumb for a chance to win a $50 @HHGolfResort gift card. #Contest goes through July 16. Details: http://t.co/j36dM088No 2 hours ago
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: August Belmont
Not give gifts for the holidays and to buck the trend of consumerism might seem like a new idea, but we are really borrowing from our ancestors. In 1911, the formation of a new women’s club began, called the Society for the Prevention of Useless Giving.