Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
Tag Archives: author
Hanover author Karen Rose Smith will release her first mystery novel, “Staged to Death,” in December 2013.
York County-area college and high school students can meet with author Jeff Shaara at the York County Heritage Trust Historical Society Museum June 27, 2013.
Springettsbury Township author Gloria Duke released “From Mourning to Morning: When Heaven and Earth Merge,” through Tate Publishing in March 2013.
Red Lion grad Greg Pizzoli released the children’s book “The Watermelon Seed” May 14, 2013, through Disney-Hyperion.
York County native Maxine Swann is now an award-winning author and freelance journalist living in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Sue Jennings interviews four authors — Christine Kloser, Jack Dunn, Jonas Lau and Pamela Bender — about advice for authors considering self-publishing.
Springettsbury Township author Megan Erickson released her debut novel, “Anchor Me,” Jan. 2, 2013.
Former Elmwood resident Ann Small Niess wrote a historical novel, “Hidden Secrets of Jacob’s House” to tell the stories of the ghosts that haunted her childhood home.
Dover mother and son, Amanda Redwine and Kael Clugston, recently released a children’sbook titled “Billy’s Bedtime Adventures.”