Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- April Trotter on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Rebecca on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Tag Archives: author
York County-area college and high school students can meet with author Jeff Shaara at the York County Heritage Trust Historical Society Museum June 27, 2013.
Springettsbury Township author Gloria Duke released “From Mourning to Morning: When Heaven and Earth Merge,” through Tate Publishing in March 2013.
Red Lion grad Greg Pizzoli released the children’s book “The Watermelon Seed” May 14, 2013, through Disney-Hyperion.
York County native Maxine Swann is now an award-winning author and freelance journalist living in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Sue Jennings interviews four authors — Christine Kloser, Jack Dunn, Jonas Lau and Pamela Bender — about advice for authors considering self-publishing.
Springettsbury Township author Megan Erickson released her debut novel, “Anchor Me,” Jan. 2, 2013.
Former Elmwood resident Ann Small Niess wrote a historical novel, “Hidden Secrets of Jacob’s House” to tell the stories of the ghosts that haunted her childhood home.
Dover mother and son, Amanda Redwine and Kael Clugston, recently released a children’sbook titled “Billy’s Bedtime Adventures.”