Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed Kara Eberle kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: baking
Get your white chef hat out for this one. This crust is really simple and really quick. It’s great for freezing and saving for future pizza cravings that hit you at inconvenient times. I whipped up this recipe Thursday night, … Continue reading
Soft pretzels are probably my greatest junk food temptation. If we’re at the movies, a ball game or just at the mall, I’ve got to get one. They’re versatile and can be sweet, savory or anything your creative little mind imagines. But … Continue reading
Don’t run away just yet. I know the title sounds pretty healthy, right? So much fiber you won’t need any more fiber for a week kind of healthy. It’s not so bad, really. I whipped up a batch of these … Continue reading
Catch up with these Smart posts that will help you with last-minute holiday preparations.
Is it any surprise that when I first heard about Foodie Pen Pal it took no convincing for me to sign up? By signing up, I was assigned someone to send to, while another person would send some treats to … Continue reading
Get cooking! Submit dishes made with potatoes or pears in Smart’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
York County resident Emily Hack wins the 2012 Farmgirl of the Year Award from Mary Janes Farm.