Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: behind the scenes
Catch up with Smart posts from the week of March 10, 2013.
Find out what went on behind the scenes to make this issue happen.
Smart magazine embraces fall with hearty recipes, autumn fashions and tips to keep your smile stain-free — no matter how many pumpkin spice lattes you drink.
We had a beautiful spring day in York for our fashion shoot for the July/August issue yesterday. Our models — Krista McKenzie of Paradise Township, Tamar Jones of York and Christy Havens of Lemoyne — looked fabulous in clothes from … Continue reading
Graphic artist Samantha Dellinger is working on her tan and the cover for the 100 Days of Summer tab today. The idea — creating the 100 Days of Summer logo in chalk art — was thought up by April Trotter, … Continue reading
We took a different approach to the March/April 2012 issue– a holistic one. Throughout the magazine, you’ll find information on natural remedies to common ailments, the power of crystals and healing herbs. We looked at issues that affect women and … Continue reading
Mary Yeaple plans for the York St. Patrick’s Day Parade all year long, but preparations for the annual events are ramping up now. Head to Maewyn’s Irish Pub and Restaurant in York from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. today for … Continue reading
I’m getting some good vibes while writing about these crystals and precious stones. I borrowed them from New Visions Books and Gifts in Springettsbury Township last week.