- #ICYMI Ready for summer water activities with #swim lessons, safety tips from @YorkYMCA, @JCCYork and @NSPF http://t.co/esaJOKRYTg 0 minutes ago
- Share your favorite local summer activity to win @yorkrevolution tickets and a gift card to @BrownsOrchards http://t.co/aeJYFSUbd2 #contest 1 hour ago
- Study: Overweight, obese patients more likely to ‘doctor shop’ http://t.co/DZXsGdff3J #nosweatyork 1 hour ago
Connect with us
- Becky Stauffer on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Karen Cointot on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! A little chive-talk on It’s not too late to start your herb plants from seed indoors
- Smart Magazine | Green your Memorial Day weekend on Weed ’em and reap: Get the right tools for your garden
- Smart Magazine | Green your Memorial Day weekend on Five books to help with green living
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Bobbie Friedman
Bobbie Friedman says getting organized can help you free up more time to relax — even when you’re not officially on vacation.
Catch up with posts from Smart magazine for the week of Feb. 17, 2013.
Bobbie Friedman shares the importance of journaling — and how to make your own.
Organizing tiny spaces can be a challenge — especially when you have to share the square footage.
From cellphones to thank-you cards to table settings, you’ll find all the do’s and don’ts inside this issue of Smart.
Bobbie Friedman, owner of Simplified By Bobbie, offers tips on how to tame kitchen counter clutter.
Jackie Sprout had some unique homework in March. Bobbie Friedman, owner of Simplified by Bobbie, asked the East Manchester Township woman to empty her pantry — a project that covered three tables in her dining room and additional space in … Continue reading