Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Rebecca on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Tag Archives: book buzz
West Manchester Township writer and York College student Pattie Crider won an award at the 2013 Philadelphia Writing Conference for her essay on juvenile lifer Corey Hollinger.
Win three free tickets to “Peter Pan and Wendy,” showing Feb. 8-24, 2013, at DreamWrights Youth and Family Theatre, 100 Carlisle Ave, York.
Martin Library in downtown York, Pa., revealed its new “Learn, Play, Grow @ Martin” play space, geared toward kids 1 to 5 years old, on Jan. 20, 2013.
York County bookstore owners, readers and York Daily Record/Sunday News staff pick their favorite reads for 2012.
Librarians from across York County share their favorite children’s books for Hanukkah, Christmas and Kwanzaa.
Green Mountain College professor Philip Ackerman-Leist will speak at York College on the future of food Nov. 13, 2012.