Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
Tag Archives: books
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” — George R.R. Martin in “A Dance with Dragons”
Fees to browse in a brick-and-mortar bookstore are one way to fight back against “showrooming,” consumers’ practice of browsing in person and then purchasing items at a discount online.
A do-it-yourself tutorial on book-page paper flowers inspired Abby to get crafty while at home this week.
WeeUsables will hold a consignment sale for children’s items and maternity clothes April 5-6, 2013, at the York Fairgrounds.
Homeschooling mom Joan Concilio Otto shares her daughter’s Buck-A-Book Week fundraising success and some ideas for local trips, including the Wolf Sanctuary of PA and Wilbur Chocolate Co. in Lititz.
Some of the lessons from the 19th century feel starkly different. But some, if you look closely, are the same.
York County bookstore owners, readers and York Daily Record/Sunday News staff pick their favorite reads for 2012.
Librarians from across York County share their favorite children’s books for Hanukkah, Christmas and Kwanzaa.
12-year-old unschooler Sarah Otto wants to hear your simile suggestions. She’s as excited as a kid at Christmastime for them!