Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: breastfeeding
Don’t miss these posts from Smart magazine for the week of Jan. 7, 2013.
Rejected titles for this post include, but are not limited to, “Staying abreast of your preemie’s feedings,” “Getting something on your chest,” and something playing off the musicality of “latch” and “leche,” but I didn’t quite get it worked out. … Continue reading
A local lactation consultant says onlookers shouldn’t be bothered by breast-feeding mothers.
Apropos of last week’s post, in which I talked about choosing to feel blessed rather than cheated by this alternative newborn parenting experience, I must say that the topic of feeding my baby tests my resolve. Besides not being able … Continue reading
Do you care about issues regarding breast-feeding? Lactation consultant Wendy Shore has started a local group to create awareness and support for breast-feeding moms and babies. The Susquehanna Breastfeeding Coalition will hold its first meeting at 6:28p.m. Sept. 18 in … Continue reading
As of Aug.1, preventive services for women became available for no cost under the Affordable Health Care Act. However, not all services are created equal, and there are some restrictions.