Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: breastfeeding
Don’t miss these posts from Smart magazine for the week of Jan. 7, 2013.
Rejected titles for this post include, but are not limited to, “Staying abreast of your preemie’s feedings,” “Getting something on your chest,” and something playing off the musicality of “latch” and “leche,” but I didn’t quite get it worked out. … Continue reading
A local lactation consultant says onlookers shouldn’t be bothered by breast-feeding mothers.
Apropos of last week’s post, in which I talked about choosing to feel blessed rather than cheated by this alternative newborn parenting experience, I must say that the topic of feeding my baby tests my resolve. Besides not being able … Continue reading
Do you care about issues regarding breast-feeding? Lactation consultant Wendy Shore has started a local group to create awareness and support for breast-feeding moms and babies. The Susquehanna Breastfeeding Coalition will hold its first meeting at 6:28p.m. Sept. 18 in … Continue reading
As of Aug.1, preventive services for women became available for no cost under the Affordable Health Care Act. However, not all services are created equal, and there are some restrictions.