- Craving breakfast for dinner? Try this delicious dish that uses local asparagus and eggs http://t.co/4UfY9YQhEQ #recipe #nosweatyork 4 hours ago
- Encourage your children to get moving. @YorkYMCA will host a “Tri it For Fun” kid’s triathlon May 25 http://t.co/dJ4XB2Zxqz #nosweatyork 5 hours ago
- Dry your nails in a flash with this awesome trick http://t.co/9zNdBkgCen @OPINAILS @OPI_PRODUCTS 6 hours ago
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: buy fresh buy local
The York County Buy Fresh Buy Local chapter will accept submissions for its second annual local food guide through Feb. 28, 2013.
Sustainability has become such a buzz word, and the economic recession bolstered that. Now, almost four years later, sustainability is still on many minds and will be talked about the first York County Local Food Summit.
York College screened the documentary “Farmageddon” Aug. 28, highlighting some of the obstacles small farms face.
Gardeners and farmers have been planting cool-weather crops like asparagus, peas and lettuce since the ground was workable. But spring and summer produce is only getting started: June delivers the sweet treats of strawberries, corn and snap peas. We’ve created … Continue reading
Although it’s not quite the New Year, the York County Buy Fresh, Buy Local chapter will hold its 2012 promotional kick-off and annual meeting 7 p.m. Dec. 6. Current and potential partners, along with everyday supporters of the buy local … Continue reading
When someone says November, I immediately think “Thanksgiving.” What could be better than a holiday that revolves (for the most part, anyhow) around food? Not to mention the food is Earth-shattering in its deliciousness. From the turkey to the mashed … Continue reading
“Americans fear only one thing: Inconvenience.” And so begins “Fresh,” a food documentary shown last night at York College coordinated by the sustainability and environmental studies minor. The quote is from a farmer’s foreign friend, who had summarized our lifestyle … Continue reading