Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: cake
Choosing a wedding cake is by far the tastiest part of the planning process.
Abby talks about how important local connections are when planning a wedding.
There is a minor interoffice quarrel going on between visuals editor Brad Jennings and I. It’s about cake. And pie. And how cake is clearly the better of the two, but Brad refuses to acknowledge it. Our debate gets reignited … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a family-friendly, fall-themed activity for Saturday, Central Market has you covered: It’s the very first Pumpkinpalooza. Its name is no exaggeration — from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., the festival will offer a pumpkin pie contest … Continue reading