Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
Tag Archives: cancer
Diane McElwaine, oncology coordinator at the York Cancer Center, said it’s often a hard transition for patients to make.
Funded by the U.S. National Institutes for Health, the “Legacy” study represents a shift in the focus of cancer research from diagnosis and treatment to prevention.
A new film, “Decoding Annie Parker,” tells the story of Parker and Mary-Claire King, portrayed respectively by Oscar-recognized actors Samantha Morton and Helen Hunt.
Nutritionists want well-meaning friends to ask their loved ones a few questions before heading for the kitchen.
The YMCA of York County offers a program to help cancer survivors rebuild strength and self-esteem.
The USDA’s Meat Labeling Law took effect in March 2012. Here’s what you need to know.
Each Tuesday during the Smart Health Challenge, Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry gives her take on challenge winner Jess Reed’s progress and offer suggestions to anyone else considering creating a healthier lifestyle. Here is what she writes this week: “At … Continue reading
Last week, Jess Reed reflected on her emotions. This week, she talks more about past physical and mental battles, including her fight against cancer. Read on, and offer Jess your support. May 28 First of all, I want to say … Continue reading
Volunteers are needed for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life of York. Relay for Life is the largest fundraising walk in the nation, according to a news release from the American Cancer Society. It features teams of eight to … Continue reading
This year marks the 18th annual American Cancer Society Relay for Life of York. The national overnight event is the largest fundraising walk in the nation, according to a news release from the American Cancer Society. It features teams of … Continue reading