Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
Tag Archives: cancer
The YMCA of York County offers a program to help cancer survivors rebuild strength and self-esteem.
The USDA’s Meat Labeling Law took effect in March 2012. Here’s what you need to know.
Each Tuesday during the Smart Health Challenge, Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry gives her take on challenge winner Jess Reed’s progress and offer suggestions to anyone else considering creating a healthier lifestyle. Here is what she writes this week: “At … Continue reading
Last week, Jess Reed reflected on her emotions. This week, she talks more about past physical and mental battles, including her fight against cancer. Read on, and offer Jess your support. May 28 First of all, I want to say … Continue reading
Volunteers are needed for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life of York. Relay for Life is the largest fundraising walk in the nation, according to a news release from the American Cancer Society. It features teams of eight to … Continue reading
This year marks the 18th annual American Cancer Society Relay for Life of York. The national overnight event is the largest fundraising walk in the nation, according to a news release from the American Cancer Society. It features teams of … Continue reading