Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
Tag Archives: clothes
WeeUsables will hold a consignment sale for children’s items and maternity clothes April 5-6, 2013, at the York Fairgrounds.
Shop for maternity clothes, children’s clothing, furniture, toys, and books at the York Learning Center.
Find out how much the Smart style mavens are willing to spend to look good.
I went shopping over the weekend and bought a couple of new dresses at Ross Dress for Less. I even picked up little sweaters to go with them. I was moderately excited to have some new clothes, but I hung … Continue reading
In the latest issue of Smart, we featured WeeUsables Consignment Event. The sales, which are held twice a year, feature maternity clothes, children’s clothing sizes newborn to 16, furniture, toys, and books. The next public sale will be held from … Continue reading
Last month my friend and I took a shopping trip to New York. As we were trying on dresses, skirts and blouses, I couldn’t help but notice a trend that made me uncomfortable. At Banana Republic, Ann Taylor and The … Continue reading
I am T-minus five days away from moving into a new apartment, so I’ve spent the last month or so purging nearly a third of my belongings. This will be my sixth move in five years, and I am pretty … Continue reading