Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Do you know an extraordinary woman in York County?
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
Tag Archives: container garden chronicles
No black thumb, I have a green one after two months with the Container Garden Chronicles at the York Daily Record!
Sarah Chain researches how to tell when a homegrown cucumber is ready to be picked (and made into pickles!)
Sarah Chain celebrates her first harvest of Swiss chard and cherry tomatoes, plus more parsley, in this June 26, 2013, post.
Pee on my plants? No way, even if it does help them survive better.
Catch up with Smart magazine for the week of June 9, 2013.
Despite all my efforts to grow plants at the York Daily Record, I think my black thumb has prevailed again.
Sarah Chain is thankful for the recent rains that are allowing her container garden to thrive in this June 11, 2013, post.
Sarah Chain begins her container garden adventures by purchasing and planting her six plants in May 2013.
Are you ready for the planting season, but have no land to plant on? Check out York City’s community garden on South Pershing Avenue for a plot!
Pests have been a minor concern so far for our container gardens, but my grandparents have gone to extremes to protect theirs.