Connect with us
- 10 semenzai fai-da-te | AcateringVeg on Three ways that reuse disposable kitchen wares to start seedlings indoors
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- adtitan google plus android on Remember East Berlin High School
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- srinivasa on Get in on the Restaurant Week York conversation with us
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: craft
Recreate this festive look in time for Thanksgiving dinner to display your miniature pumpkins for one last time this fall.
Satoko Berg’s hobby saves quite a bit of money for the family when she creates items for her husband and boys.
The total cost for this Halloween-inspired project was only about $10.
Create these cute, framed pieces of art while teaching your children geography.
Manufacturers offer a variety of options for deck, patio and pathway lighting to maximize your enjoyment of the balmy evenings ahead.
Pinterest’s explosion in popularity has triggered a DIY revolution that has drastically altered the way brides plan their weddings.
Don’t pay for expensive garden containers when you can make your own to display pansies on your porch.
Catch up with Smart magazine posts from the week of March 17, 2013.
Sarah Chain shows you how to create yarn eggs for Easter in this Smart tip video created March 22, 2013.