Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
Tag Archives: crafts
The idea for this Halloween craft was found on Pinterest. All you need to create this project are a pair of scissors, black spray paint and some brown-paper lunch bags.
Satoko Berg’s hobby saves quite a bit of money for the family when she creates items for her husband and boys.
This fun craft project will get you in the spooky spirit of Halloween.
Here’s a clever way to give a gift of cash. You need: Empty tissue box, 1 tissue, dollar bills, tape, construction paper, tape.
I love when I have those aha recycle moments, when I see a use for something I’m about to discard. Such was the case recently with this empty tissue box. What I ended up with was an “envelope” to present … Continue reading
It is hard to be green when the world doesn’t have that fresh hue, and the weather is going to be cold and dreary.
Instead of letting the pressure of wedding planning build, talk to your spouse-to-be if he (or she) isn’t as involved as you’d like.
The e-Edition of the September/October 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
The York County chapter of Mary Jane Farmgirls will hold a meeting for interested members Aug. 18.