Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
- Smart Magazine | How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer on Create a decorative planter with leftover tile and a bucket
- yvette on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Nathan on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew
- York County Heritage Trust offers free admission for active-duty military, family
- How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer
- ‘Dig Into Reading’ with York County Libraries’ summer reading club
- Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tag Archives: crafts
I love when I have those aha recycle moments, when I see a use for something I’m about to discard. Such was the case recently with this empty tissue box. What I ended up with was an “envelope” to present … Continue reading
It is hard to be green when the world doesn’t have that fresh hue, and the weather is going to be cold and dreary.
Instead of letting the pressure of wedding planning build, talk to your spouse-to-be if he (or she) isn’t as involved as you’d like.
The e-Edition of the September/October 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
The York County chapter of Mary Jane Farmgirls will hold a meeting for interested members Aug. 18.
“We could buy a camper.” The words came out of my mouth, but I couldn’t believe I had said them. My husband, Mark, and I had been talking about our summer plans, and, oddly enough, buying a camper seemed like … Continue reading
I find a lot of crafty ideas on Pinterest as I daydream and plan my ideal home that only exists in a world of unlimited funds and a very knowledgeable handyman. Hang a ladder from the ceiling of my laundry … Continue reading
Eleven years ago, the Airville Volunteer Fire Company held the first mud sale in York County. What started as a consignment sale in an Amish barn with about 500 bidders has grown into an event that brought in around 3,500 … Continue reading