Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: DIY
Recreate this festive look in time for Thanksgiving dinner to display your miniature pumpkins for one last time this fall.
Satoko Berg’s hobby saves quite a bit of money for the family when she creates items for her husband and boys.
The total cost for this Halloween-inspired project was only about $10.
This fun craft project will get you in the spooky spirit of Halloween.
Wedding bells are ringing, and your DIY projects are driving you insane. Here is an easy project for a personal touch: wine-cork boutonnieres
Manufacturers offer a variety of options for deck, patio and pathway lighting to maximize your enjoyment of the balmy evenings ahead.
Pinterest’s explosion in popularity has triggered a DIY revolution that has drastically altered the way brides plan their weddings.
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
Don’t pay for expensive garden containers when you can make your own to display pansies on your porch.