Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Do-it-yourself
You have heard of the three R’s: reduce, reuse and recycle. Now apply those to your holiday gift giving!
Like many women, I like fashion and looking nice. But my weakness has never been for expensive handbags, designer labels or a department store-sized shoe collection. My weakness is jewelry. It doesn’t have to be pricey, but a new bauble, … Continue reading
I’ve always played with the boys. I was the only girl on my soccer team when I was 6 and I’ve always had more boy friends than girl friends. Hey, don’t get me wrong. I love a good pair of … Continue reading
There are some days when all I want is to scrub the stress away. With the limited room in my bathroom and not knowing how to pronounce most of the ingredients on most bottles of body scrub, I usually forgo … Continue reading
Hair can be an unruly tempest, and most people tend to stick to a routine and an arsenal of products. This can get expensive. However, from observations on the market, organic items and do-it-yourself projects sometimes can put a deep … Continue reading
Oatmeal baths are great to soothe irritated and dry skin, but I rarely finish a whole box I buy from the pharmacy because it’s buried deep in the back of a cabinet. When I recently stumbled upon a do-it-yourself recipe … Continue reading